OONI Probe is an open source tool for detecting censorship, surveillance and traffic manipulation on the Internet.
"You can run OONI Probe to measure:
- Blocking of websites;
- Blocking of instant messaging apps (WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and Telegram);
- Blocking of censorship circumvention tools (such as Tor);
- Presence of systems (middleboxes) in your network that might be responsible for censorship and/or surveillance;
- Speed and performance of your network.
By running OONI Probe, you can collect data that can potentially serve as evidence of internet censorship since it shows how, when, where, and by whom it is implemented."
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Note: Please do not translate or transcribe the name of the application, "OONI Probe."