Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cybersecurity Assessment Tool (CAT) is an automated questionnaire designed by Ford Foundation to measure the maturity, resiliency, and strength of an organization’s cybersecurity efforts. The tool helps to identify strengths and weaknesses in your cybersecurity approach, as well as provide personalized response with recommendations and resources for improvement.
The assessment will cover four key areas:
Cybersecurity Assessment Tool: CAT
1. Create a Transifex Account:
- Haven't created a Transifex account yet? Create one here.
2. Join the CAT Translation Team:
3. Review the #Translation Guidelines:
- Make sure you are familiar with the Translation Guidelines before you begin translating. They contain important information like whether or not to translate or transliterate the project name.
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
Refer to the general Translation and Review Guidelines.
- DO NOT translate or transliterate the app name. If it is necessary to transliterate for users in your language, please leave "Cybersecurity Assessment Tool" or "CAT" in Latin letters followed by the transliterated name in parentheses.
- Ex: CAT (كات)