"Apple claims to defend human rights, yet thousands of apps are selectively made unavailable in App Stores around the world."
The Apple Censorship website lets users search and view which apps are available in different AppStores around the world.
Website is currently available in: Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), English, French
Translate Apple Censorship
Priority Languages: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), French, Hindi
1. Create a Transifex Account:
- Haven't created a Transifex account yet? Create one here.
2. Join the Apple Censorship Translation Team:
3. Review the #Translation Guidelines:
- Make sure you are familiar with the Translation Guidelines before you begin translating. They contain important information like whether or not to translate or transliterate the Project name.
Refer to the general Translation and Review Guidelines.