Tella is a documentation app for Android. In challenging environments--with limited or no internet connectivity or in the face of repression--Tella makes it easier and safer to document events, whether that’s violence, human rights violations, corruption, or electoral fraud.
Tella is currently available in: English
Threshold for Release:
Are you interested in being a reviewer for Tella translations? Contact us!
1. Create a Transifex Account:
- Haven't created a Transifex account yet? Create one here.
3. Download Tella:
- Download Tella for Android! This is an important step to familiarize you with the tool and the original English strings and translations in context. Tella is currently only available to download on Android.
4. Review the #Translation Guidelines:
- Make sure you are familiar with the Translation Guidelines before you begin translating. They contain important information like whether or not to translate or transliterate the project name.
Refer to the general Translation and Review Guidelines.
- Do not translate or transliterate the app name. If it is necessary to transliterate for users in your language, please leave "Briar" in Latin letters followed by the transliterated name in parentheses.
- Ex: Briar (برایر)